Thank you for visiting Network Funding L.P.'s website. We are committed to protecting the reasonable expectations of privacy of all visitors to our website.
To improve the usefulness of our website for our visitors, we automatically collect and maintain statistical information from our website's data logs that concern network traffic flow and volume ("Traffic Data"). Traffic Data consists of the:
● name of the domain, or URL, from which the visitor has accessed the Internet
● (e.g., "a company.com"; "a school.edu"; or "an agency.gov")
● Internet Protocol Number
● type of web browser used
● date and time this website is visited
Traffic Data does not identify individual visitors. Traffic Data is helpful in permitting us to improve our website and to maintain accessibility.
● individual services are requested
● application is made regarding possible employment
● inclusion on a Network Funding L.P. mailing list is requested
● suspicion of illegal behaviour or unauthorized activities
● user identification is required under law
Network Funding L.P. will not disclose the information you give us with any third party except to the extent such third party requires such information in order to perform services for Network Funding L.P. related to Network Funding L.P.'s own business purposes, unless required by law, or when necessary to protect the website or Network Funding L.P.. We will not collect or sell your information for commercial purposes to a third party.
You may choose not provide any personal information to Network Funding L.P. and you will still be able to access the majority of our website. However, personal information may be required to use this website for the following:
● Visitors seeking to obtain any of the services offered by Network Funding L.P. on this website. In such event, specified information will be required to access and utilize this information on the website. This information may involve your completing certain online registration forms, confirmation of enrolment by clicking on "acceptance buttons" and/or use of passwords, cookies or other methods to confirm your identity. Online service commitments may also require follow-up contacts (such as telephone call backs) and responses regarding the services to be utilized. This includes billings and payments.
● Requesting to be included on mailing lists of Network Funding L.P., as may be described in more detail on this website from time to time.
● Contact regarding possible employment.
Although Network Funding L.P. will take all commercially reasonable steps to prevent third parties from acquiring information that has become available to Network Funding L.P. in connection with this website, an unlawful interception by a third party could still be possible. Network Funding L.P. is not responsible for any such unlawful activities, or in the event that any password provided to a user is obtained by a third party in connection with this website. In the event a user believes any password has been obtained without permission by third parties, or if the visitor has other privacy concerns, the user should contact Network Funding L.P. immediately so the password can be changed, or other necessary steps to correct the situation. This notification should be made to email@example.com
Network Funding L.P. monitors network traffic continuously to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or cause any type of damage to the website or to Network Funding L.P. Monitoring also occurs to prevent any activity that is illegal or which may subject Network Funding L.P. to legal liability or damage. Network Funding L.P. is committed to maintain the website's security and its ongoing compliance with law so that this convenient service will remain available to all visitors.
This website may provide "links" to various governmental, industry and other third party websites or resource materials. These links are provided for information purposes only. Network Funding L.P. does not endorse any advice, goods or services offered by third parties. To the extent third-party materials contain assertions of fact, recommendations, or any other interpretations or advice, the third party is solely responsible for the content of the third-party site. Network Funding L.P. makes no representation as to the accuracy, completeness or fitness for any purpose or use of third party websites. Further, Network Funding L.P. has not verified the privacy policies applicable to third-party websites or hosted materials, nor have we determined what actions such parties will take regarding the privacy of their visitors. In no event shall Network Funding L.P. be responsible for any third party content, policies or actions.